Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 5 - What's In My Purse???

This one was SUPER fun to do. Minus the crumbs, gum wrappers and receipts from 1998, I give you, the contents of my purse. :D

1. This is what it would look like if you just dumped my purse out. I don't like things floating around so I tend to keep things in their own little places.

 
2. Car keys are kept separate from house keys. I've locked myself out of the house too many times when getting my car repaired to not do this.

 
3. The Great Big Book of Everything!!! Seriously, if it's not worth writing down, it's not in this book. Planner, notes, dates, ideas, lessons, scriptures...all in this book. With a stylish matching pen as well. :D

 
4. My Bible. Yes I have a regular Bible, and yes I have a few apps on my phone, but this is so I know I always have His Word with me and can get the pleasure of flipping through pages instead of scrolling through screens.



5. This is my beauty bag. Lip glosses, nail care, eye drops, and feminine supplies that I really didn't need to take out of the bag. :P

 
6. My pen bag. I have just about every writing utensil needed in this bag. Pen, marker, highlighter, pencil...I'm prepared. :D

 
7. This is my wallet. Pretty self explanatory IMO. :P
 
 
8. My whatever bag. Ear buds, phone charger, vapor pen, Q-tips, Zippo lighter, flash drive, pocket knife, gum, and vapor juice. As helter-skelter as this bag is, I dig into it the most.
 
 
9. And the things that don't go into a bag, but are necessary IMO. Hospital employee badge and lanyard, tissues, trail mix, and change wallet.
 
 
So there you have it. The ever exciting contents of my purse. :D
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment