Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 3 - Sweet Titanium

Day 3 - Sweet Titanium

Today is the day I'm supposed to explain Sweet Titanium to my captivated readers. Today I'm supposed to search my soul and bare it all to explain why two words that mean nothing separate can mean the world when put together.
First let's address what a conundrum the two words are. When we think of sweet we think of cotton candy, soda, lollipops, gumdrops and a succulent cheesecake drizzled in strawberries. Titanium is cold, hard, metal, ungiving, strong, powerful. The words have no association together, until you add me to the mix.
In essence I too am a conundrum. I am sweet to those I love, know and hold dear. I am strong when they need me and I can be there for them. I am a prissy woman who adores the colour pink, fluffy bunnies, football and beer. I squeal and giggle until someone messes with my boys then I am a savage mother bear protecting her cubs. I declare my independence to the world while longing for someone to lean on occasionally. I want to convey my strength for what it is, and not as a bully or bulldozer. To show grace and kindess when the world thinks I should shun and turn away.
Because I am all of these facets all rolled into one, I felt I needed something that reflected the best of both worlds. My strength and my heart.
So yes...

I Am Sweet Titanium.

No comments:

Post a Comment