Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 2 - 20 Things About Me

For Day 2, I'm supposed to share 20 things about myself. This is no particular order and I realized I'm pretty weird. Hahaha! Enjoy getting to know me. :P

1. My favourite sodas are Strawberry Sunkist, Cherry Coke, and Cranberry Ginger Ale. 
2. I can type over 100 WPM on a normal QWERTY keyboard. 
3. I love 80's music. 
4. I'm a Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, and Disney kind of nerd. Okay, I'm not kind of a nerd. I AM a nerd. And love every geeky moment of it. :P
5. My favourite person in the Bible is Esther/Hadassah and my favourite book is James. 
6. I’m a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan.
7. My favourite colour is pink. Preferably on the fucshia side.
8. My dream date is to watch the Dallas Cowboys slaughter either the Giants or Redskins while noshing on beer and hot dogs.
9. I prefer fantasy and sci-fi books and movies. 
10. My favourite song is "At This Moment (What Did You Think)” by Billy Vera and the Beaters. During my first year of softball, our very cute assistant coach sang it at a talent show and I've loved it ever since. 
11. I have an unhealthy obsession with office supplies and Tervis cups. I would probably swoon more over a stationery set than a diamond necklace. And a Tervis cup full of markers and pens would bring me to tears.
12. I was adopted at 6 weeks old. I never met my birth mother or her family. I have an inkling of who she is and hope to one day meet them all. 
13. I learned how to drive a standard transmission in down town Littleton Colorado on the freeway. Talk about a crash course!
14. I was baptized twice. Once in Hawaii by my brother and then again by my pastor in Illinois. 
15. I don't like my food touching. If it touches, I probably won't eat it. Drives my family nuts around the holidays. :D
16. I hate short hair. I've cut a total of 30 inches off to donate and will never do it again.
17. I was in a commercial when I was like 7 or 8 for the Girl Scouts. I'm sure there's a copy of it floating around somewhere. 
18. I love being part of a large extended family and wish we could see each other more often. 
19. I always wanted to live in Colorado. Next choices after that are Napa Valley, Wyoming and Seattle. 
20. Tom Hiddleston is the only man I would leave my future/non existent husband for. 

This was a LOT harder than I thought it would be. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment