Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 1: Introduction

Hi! I'm Katy and welcome to my blog. :)

I'm trying a "30 Days: 30 Blog" series so we'll see how it goes. :P Today being day one is introduction day. :)

I started a different blog when I thought I had all kinds of fun and interesting things to share about life with two boys. Alas, it was fun and it was interesting but I noticed I was doing a lot of soul searching and finding teachable moments in my own life. So this one is for me. My thoughts, my dreams, my wishes, my triumphs and my defeats.

As of today, I am 36 and the single mother of two boys, Quinton 18 and Jordan 15. I've worked at a local hospital for the last ten years and absolutely love it. I hope to one day finish my psychology degree so I can work with Wounded Warrior Project or some affiliate and help those suffering from war related PTSD.

I am also the proud mother of two adorable bunnies, Scotty and Shiloh. Sherlock blessed us for a brief moment in time and then binkyed his way over the rainbow bridge to Jesus. We will forever love and hold him in our hearts until we see him again.

I'm not sure what I'm going to focus my entries on. This may just end up being a soundboard for my rapidly flowing thoughts and crazed musings I conjure up in the wee hours of the night.

Regardless I hope you as the reader learn as much from me as I learn from writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Katy! I love working on my blog. It's been so much fun. Wishing the same for you! Self expression and self examination is very therapeutic AND it can be fun. Keep it coming. I've got you on my favs and I'll check everyday (for 30 days for sure/smiles)

    ReplyDelete